What's been going on

Hello, i have been M.I.A on this blog for some time but really who doesn't (making excuses). haha but generally i think the blogging trend is slowly dying, I don't see many updates from friends anymore, sad sad thing. Well at least there's still facebook and twitter.

So what have i been up to? well i did teach for a month, but that was last month and now i have been bumming around doing nothing ever so productive, joy..........yeah i need a job that's flexible to my needs because i really don't know when i'm going to start uni, it's so undecided i might just sign up a day before (local). Who knows, life is just so unpredictable, that is probably the only thing you can predict about it. Yeah i'm talking in circles. Since i am so bored, i'm going to make a list of random things to do and if you could, help me to choose one to do. (If anyone still reads my blog)

1. decorate cupcakes and see if i have any skill in that area.
2. Learn a new language and stick to it this time.
3. Learn how to play a new instrument that people hardly play.
4. Just go get a job.
5. Go and play board games in that new place you found. But then i need friends to accompany me.
6. write a book, a story

I don't think i can come up with anymore now that is reasonable, i have many outrageous ones but that's just me ya know.

I should also probably finish my italy posts and post up a little write up about my time in A levels. The to do list is filling up pretty fast.

No comments: