Gossip Girl


I just finished watching the final episode of gossip girl season 2 and it was sooo sweet awww chuck and blair finally!! nyahahahahahhahahaha. There are hints that there will be a season 3, the whole georgina scene, and scott guy appearing and serena looking for her dad thing. Woot! can't wait, can't wait! oh yeah, Jenny is the new queen bee, hope she really kills the heirachy as she claimed to want to do. This show has been a entertaining series, i just love blairs sarcastic remarks, blair and chuck sceming to bring someone down, qoute -season 2 finale-

Blair: i'll get intel
chuck: i'll get some stats
Dan and serena arc, getting a bit boring even to me, so i guess that's why the writers finally let lilly and Rufus get married so there won't be the whole we're technically bro and sis but we're dating scene. Plus they have scott to worry about now anyway.

venessa and nate together? uh....never really cared much about them really. Nate to me is the "I have so many issues in my life" character and he's trying to rise above it all. But not as appealing as the rest of the characters.

I can't wait for more to come!!

No comments: