Wishlist

I wish i could go for this concert : http://www.theradiocitylotrconcert.com/ it would be ultra mega awesome!! Seeing the website already made me go gaga, the music is beautiful and what better way to appreciate it by hearing it live! I'm somehow into classical/instrumental/soundtrack instrumental music nowadays, mostly soundtrack though.

Another thing that came up on my wishlist is Code Geass Art Book, i have never wanted an anime artbook so much as this, not even FMA and that's saying alot. I don't know, it must have started when i was viewing fanart, and there was this pic of suzaku in his knight of zero suit, but without the cape and it blew me away. And the eupemia cosplay pictures that i have been viewing too, i was wondering which dress of hers was the best because there are some really lavish and beautiful ones in the artbook which are drawn in detail, as expected. Oh and i'm not really a suzaku fan, but that pic was just wow you know? liked him only around the ending parts, when he became the knight of zero. But Lelouch rocks all the way!

So that is currently on my wishlist.....the first one is impossible i know, unless they somehow come to singapore, then i may have a chance. Second one awaits me in Kinokuniya.

No comments: