Kids these days

Just came back from tesco and you know what, i don't know if it's all kids, i hope and pray not, but situation one, these boys pushing a trolley and hit my mom, they just walked off talking to each other, not even a word of apology! situation 2, i was pushing the trolley and saw this mom and her kids coming my direction, so i thought, okla, let them go first, so i pushed back my trolley, and it seemed like i didn't push it far enough, the little girl just pushed my trolley away without saying excuse me and it looked like she thought she was the boss, i muttered "cute" to myself, as in define cute as big, fat and ugly. small kid ok! i was almost to the point of 'accidentally' meeting her at the back of tesco for a little 'chat', if you know what i mean. Seriously, and both situations were chinese!! what happened to the chinese values of respect?? what? it went down the drain with the economy? ishkababa la those kids. I should start a discipline facility, our motto? "kids are pests".


1 comment:

Estha said...

Aye, i conqur to.. Deivide and conquer we shall. *ghost buster song plays*