Disney Movies (Updates! Look at the bottom)

Ok, if this isn't already a fact to everyone then just to let you know, i love all those old traditional disney movies they used to make when i was still a kid! Yes, the ones that they drew out each movement on a new sheet and personally coloured it! Those ones. Ex: Mulan, Hercules, Lion king etc. Have you also noticed how good their songs are? They wrote songs especially for the movie and it really means alot. Songs that i love (and can still remember)

  1. Reflection
  2. Someday
  3. Son of Man
  4. You'll be in my heart
  5. Go the distance
  6. Funny Friend
  7. Out there
  8. Beauty and the Beast
  9. A Whole new World
  10. You've got a friend in me
  11. Can you feel the love tonight
  12. Colours of the wind

And many more....pst...guess which movie those songs were from! No googling!! lol. Another thing you should notice, if you rewatch these movie are the jokes in it, the jokes that we never got as kids. We just laughed at the funny scenes. Ok here are some lines:

MULAN

Mushu: The truth is we're both frauds. Your ancestors never sent me, they don't even like me. But you risked your life to help people you love. I risked your life to help myself. At least you had good intentions.
[Cri-Kee chirps sadly at Mushu]
Mushu: What? What do you mean you're not lucky? You lied to me?
Mushu: [to Mulan's horse] And what are you, a sheep?

Mushu: My little baby, off to destroy people.

HERCULES

Panic: "Hercules." Why does that name ring a bell?
Pain: I don't know. Um, maybe we owe him money?



Hercules: Aren't you...a damsel in distress?
Meg: I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.

Meg: Megara. My friends call me Meg. At least they would if I had any friends. So did they give you a name along with all those rippling pectorals?

So my friends, just tell me ur top ten disney movies and your top 5 disney songs. Can? can!yay!

Michelle's List
  1. Mulan
  2. Little Mermaid
  3. Hercules
  4. Cinderella
  5. Beauty and the Beast
  6. Toy Story 2
  7. Rescuers
  8. Peter Pan
  9. Pocahontas
  10. Alladin
------Songs
  • Reflection
  • Girl Worth Fighting for
  • Colours of the wind
  • Whole New world
  • Be a man
Olivia's List
  1. Lion King
  2. Beauty and the Beast
  3. Little Mermaid
Victor's List
  1. Mulan
  2. Emperor's New Groove
  3. Lion King 1,2 and 3
  4. Hercules
  5. Tarzan

No comments: