WOHOOO!!

I FINALLY PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!! NOW EVERYONE I PROMISED TO DRIVE AROUND MAY proceed to counter 5 to collect your gift certificate....lol i'm kidding, i'll drive you around, as promised, haha. I was so nervous that i didn't want to sit at all and ended up standing for 3 hours. I now have a terrible leg ache thanks to it, but it's ok, because... I PASSED! lol, i didn't mind waiting forever for the results (not really when i rethink about it) to come out. My mom came too...lol, it was random, but she finished her banking and decided to drop by and send me lunch...yes that's how long i waited...lunch had to be SENT to me.

Oh yea, met some random people there too. Samson, from youth, he was like "Hi Amanda," and i was shocked. lol. Second is this girl i met in the car when i was doing QTI, she didn't recognise me at first, but i refreshed her memory. The she introduced me to her friend. And samson introduced me to this guy he just randomly made friends with today. LoL. So i had people to talk to.

Funny/petrifying at that moment things happened today. First, i had to wait SOOOO long to do the test. Second, the driver uncle just made it in time to fetch me there. Thirdly, the car i was supposed to use had 2, i repeat 2 JPJ tester guys. fourthly, there was a rumour goin on that many people failed today (i saw many with my own eyes too). Fifth, the JPJ guys were NOT in a good mood. yup. Go figure you know.

So, i saw two guys in the car, i panicked, my mom and samson kept on telling me to calm down. I finally did la, my mom prayed with me, and then i got in. My mom actually prayed for me like the whole time i was driving. Yup, so turns out, the 2 guys in a car thing, BIG HELP. cause they were busy talking to each other. Did everything, didn't mati engine, hehe and oh ya this crazy taxi almost banged me at the roundabout, but HE was in the wrong and even the JPJ guy said so. and the lady was doing the finger to eye thing to me, and i was thinking "What's up with her?" Finished the whole thing, he asked me if i ate already, i said, no, he said he didn't have lunch yet too. Got my results, smiled and happyness!! lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Well, lynn says that i can't migrate now since i've passed, because before this, the first time i was unfairly judged, i told her if that ever happened again i would migrate to another country and get the lisence there and never return.

To sum it up, well the whole time i was waiting, i remembered yesterday's message and about God preparing and placing everything in order before something happens, and it looks like He must have done something to make those two JPJ guys decide to get into the car together at the time of my test, because i forgot to mention that, the car i got into was the ONLY car which had two JPJ guys in it. The rest were all normal. Horrifying as it seemed at that time, it was actually for my good, =). And He also put in so many people whom i know to chat with to calm me down. So yeah, don't we serve an Awesome God?

No comments: