Fullmetal Alchemist

IT'S BACK!! FMA IS BACK!! I WATCHED THE FIRST 3 EPISODES OF FMA: BROTHERHOOD AND IT'S HILLARIOUS!!

Ok, ok calm down. I knew about it since last year thanks to maki, she told me about it, and i was really excited, but somehow i kinda forgot the month it would come out. And so, thanks to me joining the FMA fanclub on dev art (that was how crazy i was about FMA last time) they had a link to the episodes! And it loaded fast too! so the story kinda repeats alot of the old series, i don't know why though, but i love the songs they choose for the intro and ending. They made it funnier to and more chibi moments. Ahhh, i just totally went back into my Edward fandom when i heard his voice for the first time again in so many years!!! But they changed Roy mustangs voice....awww....the new voice sounds realy young and it's higher than the original voice, no more cckyness in his voice somehow....that's the only sad part, they did change some stuff in the storyline (if you're comparing to season 1) so it's a bit confusing. heh......i want more!! This is how i was when saw the ad on animax:

animax: Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood, airing same time as japan
Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! *points finger at tv*
my mom: You know, i never know what you're talking about, i have to descipher and analyze what you're.....
Me: *still screaming*

I'm that crazy. Help me. haha

No comments: