Random post 2

Spm results are coming out in say 2 weeks? well that's all and all yea, the problem is...i'm not gonna be here to get it!! aww come on! i worked so hard for a year and i can't even go and collect it personally? man. Sad, but i am going to London...so....ish....why couldn't it be beggining of 2nd week of march!! why!! ishkabuba.

Oh yes, btw the question i (and many of my friends) have been hearing for 2 months is "so are you in college?'" "Which course are you taking/planning to take?" "are you going overseas?"
I AM SO SICK OF THESE QUESTIONS, seriously, i feel like printing a brochure giving information to anyone who asks these questions, sorry la, i know you're trying to be concerned and all....but hey let's put each other in each others shoes ok. You wanna know the answer? sponser me for printing first. LOL.

Last of all, i keep on forgetting that my family is USED to sleeping late, so i call my friend real late and wonder why no one's online at late hours. So i called my friend at 1 a.m forgetting to look at the time....i think she's gonna kill me. SORRY!

-pandarific-

1 comment:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

What do you want from me if you get good results for SPM? >8D